Do You Have Dry, Unmanageable Hair?
Then it maybe worth trying the nuNAAT Real Me Curl-to-Coil Collection. It was developed using their exclusive join complex formula, which is a blend of five natural oils extracted from nuts, fruits, and green collagen. Making it suitable for all hair textures, especially those with chemically treated and relaxed hair. It’s also free of sulfates, parabens, and sodium chloride with no harsh chemicals, which is wonderful news for your hair!
nuNAAT Real Me Curl-to-Coil Collection Includes:
- Pick Me Up Sheen
- Natural Curl Activator
- Perfect Do Pomade
- Blast Of Shine Hair Mask
- Real Moisture Conditioner
- Real Me Lather Up & Hydrate Shampoo
- Exclusive Join Complex formula allows for better water absorption preventing hair breakage.
- Heals, softens, enhances shine & permeability.
- Maintains hydration for an extended period of time.
- Moisturizes & leaves hair silky.
- Repairs dry and coarse hair, leaving it shiny and frizz-free.
- Ideal for Curly, coily, kinky, relaxed and chemically processed hair textures
I have thick coarse hair, that is naturally curly, and I usually flat iron my hair, because I’ve never found any products that really enhance my curls to my satisfaction until before now.
I’ve been using the nuNAAT Real Me Curl-to-Coil Collection for a month, and I have say I was totally amazed by the results. Using all these products combined has improved the overall health of my hair. Not only does my hair look healthier, it feels softer and easier to style and mange. These products have a pleasant scent and doesn’t feel greasy or weigh your hair down.
The Perfect Do Pomade is my new can’t live without product. Not only does it work wonders in my hair, it’s also a great tool in creating the many different up-dos hairstyles that my daughters request.
The Real Me Curl-to-Coil Collection is available to purchase online from
or you can simply
find your closest retailer by visiting nuNAAT and entering your zip code in the “Store Locator” section.
Keep updated with nuNAAT via their social media accounts:
Have you tried nuNAAT products?