I was provided with a product sample in the hope that I would feature it on my blog , however all opinions expressed here are my own.
My daughter enjoys playing with her dolls (she has a lot) and she also loves to collect dolls that are unique and different from what she already has. She has a number of various forms of princess dolls, however this is one of the first that is actually a younger princess type. It was a more real type toy for her and she was thrilled that there was a princess that was little, like her.
Launched in August 2012, Lottie is a new, innovative fashion doll for girls aged three to nine years old, Since her debut Lottie has won twelve awards in the USA and UK, including three Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards. Lottie is fun and educational, and affordable, inspirational ‘pro girl’ doll.
- Lottie is an alternative doll designed for girls aged 3-9; she is 18cm tall, so she is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewelery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet .
- She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, and not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with Velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft, it won’t tangle and knot like other dolls hair.
- Lottie comes with bendable knees and her head can move side to side, she can also do the splits front to back and side to side.
- She is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’.
- Snow Queen Lottie is recommended for children age: 3 Years + and would make a perfect Christmas gift for your little princess.
Visit Lottie for more information, fun and games.