My preteen-age daughter suffers tremendously with acne. It’s an ongoing battle to keep her acne from flaring up. She was delighted when The Complete Acne Health & Diet Guide arrived in the mail, and totally thrilled to find that it has recipes catering for people with acne.
Most of us have experienced acne at some point in our lives. Although it’s often seen as a rite of passage for teenagers, it’s not uncommon for people in their 20s, 30s, 40s and even 50s to struggle with acne. There are many people who had relatively clear skin during their youth who are now dealing with adult onset acne.
The Complete Acne Health & Diet Guide
The Complete Acne Health & Diet Guide introduces a diet plan that eliminates inflammatory foods while adding low-glycemic, anti-acne super foods. All of the meals are manageable and provide a balance of the major food groups.
Foods containing sugar are highly inflammatory, and avoiding sugar is the cornerstone of the diet. In addition, it is best to eliminate other foods that may be linked to acne, including dairy, gluten, eggs, processed foods, artificial ingredients, alcohol and coffee.
This is a beautiful book that provides a lot of information on the anatomy and psychology of . It also covers useful information, such as how to deal with scarring, topical treatments and so much more.
You can prepare delicious, low-glycemic, anti-acne dishes such as:
- Instant Coconut Flax Hot Cereal
- Tofu Scramble with Mushrooms and Peppers
- Piquant White Bean and Parsley Dip
- Herbed Golden Tofu Spread
- Chilled Avocado, Mint and Coconut Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower and Red Pepper Soup
- Chunky Southwest Vegetable Soup
- Green Bean Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Caprese Salad with Tomatoes, Basil and Avocado
- Spelt-Stuffed Eggplant with Indian Spices
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Lemon and Herbs
- Sweet Chili Tofu Stir-Fry
- Indian-Spiced Salmon with Spinach
- Stir-Fried Scallops with Curried Sweet Peppers
- Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini
- Braised Chicken with Eggplant and Chickpeas
- Turkey Chili with Black-Eyed Peas
- Slow-Cooked Chili
Would you like to win a copy of The Complete Acne Health & Diet Guide?
My sponsor has offered my readers the chance to win a copy of the book,valued at $25
Open to US & Canada 18+ Only
Giveaway expires 09/18/2015