Are you looking for a unique activity that’s full of fun, but also educational, for your child this summer?
Toyota Canada and retired racing driver Russ Bond is bringing the kartSTART program to select Canadian cities this summer. kartSTART is a unique opportunity for your 10-16 year old to learn the basic skills of driving in a very fun and interesting way. They will be taught how to drive in a professional racing kart.
The kartSTART driving experience includes the use of a professional racing kart and is taught by qualified instructors. They will get the use of a Snell approved helmet as well as the use of a CIK racing suit. The program includes a safety driving exercise for the whole family and even includes a catered lunch. The whole package costs only $79 plus HST and is worth $250.
Canadian KartSTART Workshops for 2016:
- Chilliwack Area – Greg Moore Raceway June 25 to 28 – Chilliwack, BC
- Edmonton Area – Castrol Raceway July 5 to 6 – Nisku, AB
- Red Deer Area – July 8 to 9
- Regina Area – 3 Flags Motorsports Park, July 15 to 16 – Lumsden, SK
- Hamilton/Guelph Area – Flamboro Speedway, July 25 to 28 – Millgrove, ON
- Toronto Area – Sunset Speedway, August 2 to 5 – Innisfil, ON
- Montreal Area – Autodrome, August 8 to 11 – Saint Eustache, Québec
- Trois-Rivières – SC Performance, August 15 to 17 – Saint-Célestin, Québec
- Moncton Area – Champlain Motorsports Park, August 21 to 23– Dieppe, NB
- Halifax Area – Scotia Speedworld, August 28 to 30 – Goffs, NS
Save Even More!
Enter the code KSraindrop at kartSTART and save $20 off the purchase price.
Expert instructors will give these new drivers a clear understanding behind the physics and dynamics of driving a motorized vehicle in a closed course environment.
My daughter will be participating in the kartSTART program later in the summer. Be sure to come back and check out my review of the kartSTART program and how she did.
For more information, and to reserve a spot for your child in the 2016 program visit kartSTART.