Hush Puppies Canada
I remember as a young child how my grandmother was always talking about how comfortable her Hush Puppies shoes were, and how kind they were to her feet. Recently I was given the opportunity to try a pair of Hush Puppies boots for myself, and I chose the Jamie Kana classic ankle boot in black.
Our weather here in Atlantic Canada has been extremely unpredictable this year. The weather has gone from freezing temperatures (-37) to warm (+10) only a day or two apart, and we have even gone from a blizzard to pouring rain over the space of an hour or two (slush anyone). It quickly became obvious that this year I would need boots that were waterproof and that would help keep my feet dry and toasty warm all season long. There is absolutely nothing worse than wearing boots that leave you with wet and freezing cold feet during the wintery months. I absolutely love these boots they treat my feet very well and because they don’t pinch or rub. They haven’t caused my feet to have blisters either which is a good thing because I really dislike having a pair of shoes or boots that rub my feet sore and raw.
• Soft, full grain waterproof leather uppers
• Breathable, microfiber upper linings with Thinsulate for added warmth
• 120mm (approx. 4 3/4”) shaft height
• Removable, molded EVA footbed is sculpted to provide arch support
• Cement construction
• Lightweight and flexible outsole with rubber pad inserts on a molded 45mm wedge heel
• Zero G technology provides lightweight comfort and exceptional flexibility
Hush Puppies Canada have generously offered my readers the chance to win a pair of Jamie Kana Boots.
Open to Canadian Residents 18+ Only
Giveaway Ends 2/25/2015
Good Luck 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway