Do your children require that a light is on at night to help them drift off to sleep? Maybe they need a light on to feel safe and secure? If so then take a look at
night lights. It’s the Cadillac of all night lights that children have only dreamed of owning before. These colorful night lights have been designed by a parent for parents, and there are plenty of fun designs to choose from. It also comes with many features that both adults and children will enjoy.
While my son was never tolerant of a night light in his room, our two daughters on the other hand have always insisted on having some light in their rooms at all times. This particular unicorn is something that both my daughters love and something that allowed for a very appropriate level of light, while still keeping them comfortable and happy in their room.
The Benefits of Children Using Night Lights:
- Night lights provide just enough light to comfort those little ones who fear the dark.
- If your child wakes during the night the soft glow of the light will help settle them back to sleep.
- Parents are able to easily and quietly check in on their children without disturbing them.
- Older children can confidently and safely find their own way to the bathroom.
- Babies won’t be disturbed by bright lights during feeding times so will be more likely to settle quickly.
SleepyLight Unicorn Night Light Features:
- Remote Control.
- Beautiful set of designer LED colors + warm and cool white.
- Dimmer functionality which controls 4 levels of brightness.
- Sleep button that auto lowers brightness to lower levels that are perfect for sleeping.
- Timer which turns the night light off after a specified period of time.
- Rainbow button that gently cycles through all the colors.
- Side lamp button which activates pure white at the brightest level.
- Safe low voltage, low heat LED’s.
- 12v power supply.