Disclosure: I received Beados Teeneez Theme Pack samples to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
Make, spray and display! Beados expands its super popular children’s arts & crafts line for kids to create even cuter jewelry, bag tags and more with Beados Teeneez! Simply choose your design template, pop in your Teeneez Beads, then just spray with water, and they will stay! create beautiful necklaces, charms, bracelets and lockets, there really is no limit to creating the cutest and trendiest accessories.
My youngest daughter has been having a lot of fun making these Teeneez bag tags. She put the star and the rainbow together in just under five minutes. The heart took much longer, because she forgot to move the bead tray when she sprayed the star and rainbow. Check out these tips and tricks, if your having difficulty working with Beados.
Beados Tips and Tricks
- Make sure hands are dry before playing with Beados
- To make designs even stronger, turn over and spray on the reserve side and leave to dry overnight
- Wash tray well after use with warm soapy water and allow to air dry
- Using too much water will make the beads very sticky and will require a longer drying time, try not to use more than 5-6 sprays
- Ensure designs are dry to touch before removing from the bead tray – If you try to move the design before the beads are dry your design might break
- Gently sliding a design template under the dried bead design will help to remove it easily from the bead tray
- If your fan is slow or stops working, batteries may need replacing
- Turn fan off after use to save the battery life
- Wash hands thoroughly after play to remove any remaining residue from skin