Disclosure: I received a Hamilton Beech Big Mouth Juicer sample to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
Juicing has been gaining popularity in the last few years. We all love to drink a glass of natural juice that’s full of minerals, vitamins and other healthy nutrients. This is the most important reason why juicers, the household appliances that specializes in juice squeezing, have advanced so much recently. Hamilton Beach has understood the increased demand for juicers that are easy to use and simple to clean, providing efficient juice extraction, no matter if you prefer fruits or vegetables. Recently Hamilton Beach sent my family the Big Mouth Juicer to try.
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer Features
- Fits whole foods
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds
- Powerful 800 watt motor for maximum juice yield
- 3” Big Mouth chute for less pre-cutting
- Easy-to-clean, dishwasher safe parts
- Includes recipes and cleaning brush
- Juice cup not included
- 5 year limited warranty
- Fill every glass with a rainbow of nutritious fruits and vegetables
- Extra-large pulp bin holds more pulp so you can juice longer
My daughter has never really liked pop, but loves apple juice and always wanted to make her own. We used three whole medium sized apples. My daughter pushed them easily into the chute whole. (You can cut up the apples, if you use larger sized apples.) The juicer is a little loud, but my daughter is sensitive to loud noises and it didn’t bother her very much at all. The pulp extracts quickly and looks messy, but the pulp bin is so easy to clean up in no time at all.
There is very little unused pulp left from the three apples, barely enough to give half a petite sized bowl. The advantage to systems like this is that it uses the maximum amount of the apple and produces minimal wastage. My daughter loved the results.
- Ingredients: 3 medium apples
- Cut apples as needed to fit through the chute of the juice extractor.
- Juice the ingredients in the order listed.
- Chill for 30 minutes, stir and serve.