Disclosure: I received samples from Hamilton Beach to facilitate this post. All opinions are always my own.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, mornings in our house are hectic, between trying to get the kids up, washed, dressed, as well as fed and on the school bus for 7.10 am it is never easy. This means that we are always on the lookout for ways to make our morning routine more efficient while still getting the kids their necessary nutrition.
So how do you cope with the hunger pangs at breakfast time? If you’re like most people, you have to rush through the meal, gobble down whatever’s handy in the kitchen, or grab a quick, on-the-go bite. That’s where the Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker comes to the rescue.
It’s all about making fresh sandwiches you can just grab and go. Just choose your bread and layer on the fixings: egg, cheese, precooked meat, or the ingredients of your choice. Cook two breakfast sandwiches to perfection as well as to your preferences, and know when it’s ready with the built-in digital timer.
Don’t let your kids skip out on breakfast again with the Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Just pop in your favourite ingredients, close the lid and set the timer. By the time you pack your school bag and get dressed, you’ll have two delicious ready-to-eat sandwiches. The sandwiches are perfect to take on the go. Eat one for breakfast, pack the second sandwich for lunch and you’re all set for the day.
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 white English muffin, split
- 1 slice old cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of pre-cooked bacon
- 1 large egg
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until the green preheat light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of English muffin, split-side up in the bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with bacon and old cheddar cheese.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out the cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with a plastic spatula.