Night Buddies Go Sky High
In Night Buddies Go Sky High, John and his red crocodile buddy, Crosley, show up at the Pineapple Cheesecake Factory. They find Big Foot Mae lying on the floor, staring up at her Great Star Puzzle on the ceiling. Of course, they expect something’s afoot. Crosley only wants a new supply of pineapple cheesecakes, but what Mae points to on her ceiling will start the Night Buddies on a totally new fantasy adventure.
List Price: $7.99
- Night Buddies and the Pineapple Cheesecake Scare (Book One)
- Winner of the Next Generation Indie Book Award for Juvenile Fiction
- Night Buddies, Impostors, and One Far-Out Flying Machine (Book Two)
- Winner of the Bronze Moonbeam Children’s Book Award in the category of Reading Skills/Literacy
- A Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Best Book in the category of Juvenile Fiction
- Finalist in the USA Best Books Award for Children’s Fiction
For more information visit Dune Buggy Press
About the Author
Sands raised his son as a single parent from the time John was six. He read to him every night during those formative years. He and young John developed the Crosley crocodile character in the series during months of bedtime story give-and-take. Sands majored in history at the University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill) and has an M.F.A. in creative writing and an M.A. in English from UNC-Greensboro. He lives in Greensboro, NC.
“Night Buddies: Go Sky High” is one of those great books that are an incredible starting point for young children just taking their first forays into the genre of science fiction. It is a good book that is an incredibly easy read which allows your children the opportunity to find the joy that exists in allowing your mind to experience the wonder of the imagination as it takes the author’s word and creates this beautiful world that suits both the story line and your own interpretation.